SearchOhio | OhioLink
Bexley Public Library, along with the other 16 CLC libraries, is now partnering with SearchOhio and OhioLINK to provide access to millions of additional items.
If Bexley Public Library’s shared CLC catalog does not have an item a patron wants, the item can then be requested, if available, from a SearchOhio or OhioLINK library. Materials are delivered through a cost-effective statewide delivery network and are typically ready for pickup within a week.
These items have strict borrowing rules, that differ from Bexley Public Library’s standard borrowing policy:
- The loan period for DVDs is 7 days.
- The loan period for all other materials is 21 days.
- Overdue items cannot be renewed.
- These items are subject to overdue fines which cannot be waived:
- $0.50 per day; Maximum of $25 per item
- The replacement cost for any lost or damaged item from a public library is $50.
- The replacement cost for any lost or damaged item from an academic library is $110.
- If an item is more than 35 days overdue, it will be declared lost.
- If an item is lost or damaged, the patron is responsible for the replacement cost, in addition to whatever overdue fines the item has accrued.
SearchOhio is a statewide network of 44 public library systems, including the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, Toledo-Lucas County Public Library, Westerville Public Library, and the Cuyahoga County Public Library. OhioLINK is a statewide academic library consortium of 120 academic libraries, providing patrons access to nearly 50 million books.
To learn more about SearchOhio, visit: searchohio.westervillelibrary.org
To learn more about OhioLINK, visit: ohiolink.edu